Public Houses & Hotels

If you are running a Public House or a Hotel and dealing with the general public, making sure you have the right cover to protect your customers and your business is of the utmost importance. For any business in the hospitality industry, public, products and employers liability insurance cover is very important to have in the event of compensation claims made by a member of the public or by an employee. Also important is property insurance in case your buildings, contents, stock or other property is damaged or destroyed. Our commercial team can help you put together a tailored policy advising you on risks you need to cover. We can search the market to make sure you receive a competitive quote from our list of insurance providers.

Types of Public Houses & Hotels Cover you might need:

  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Product Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability Insurance 
  • Property Insurance
  • Business Interruption Insurance

Fill in our enquiry form and our team will be back to you as soon as possible to discuss providing you with a quotation.

Submit an Enquiry

Please describe your type of business in a few words.

Request a Callback