Property Owners

Having invested in your property you need to ensure that the property is backed by an excellent property owner’s package insurance ensuring peace of mind should the worst happen. As well as providing cover for replacement of bricks and mortar our packages may also include: Loss of rent, Public Liability and Employers Liability.

Hastings Insurance will assess the risk by asking you relevant questions to ensure that appropriate covers are provided at rates that will impress.

Types of Property Owners Cover you may need include:

  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability Insurance
  • Building Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Loss of Rental income

Fill in our enquiry form and our team will be back to you as soon as possible to discuss providing you with a quotation.

Submit an Enquiry

Please describe your type of business in a few words.

Request a Callback